Hello and welcome to episode 87 of the Public Sector Marketing Show.
In today’s show, I decided to talk about one of my favourite topics – content marketing.
Still on a high from Content Marketing World 2023 in Washington, I used the opportunity to investigate some of the new Ai tools that are taking the world by storm. As an avid user of apps, tools and software in my own business, I decided to share my content marketing shortcuts with you in Episode 87.
Content marketing tools help you work smarter, not harder, and without cutting corners.
Coming up in episode #87:
- ✍️ Column: Will Ai Tools replace public sector marketing pros?
- 💬 Consulting: 7 Content Marketing Tools I could now live without, and why you should also introduce them to your communications and marketing toolkit.
- 🎙️ Interview: I spoke to a number of Ai generative software companies at Content Marketing World in Washington.
Column | Will Ai Tools replace public sector marketing pros?
The simple answer is no, but maybe yes. You see, if public sector marketing pros don’t embrace Ai they will be left behind. So you have to start testing.
Consulting | 7 Content Marketing Tools I could now live without, and why you should also introduce them to your communications and marketing toolkit.
- 1️⃣ Content Marketing Planning and Project Management: Monday.com
- 2️⃣ Social Media Scheduling: AgoraPulse
- 3️⃣ Simulcasting and a branded virtual studio: Streamyard
- 4️⃣ Graphic Design: Adobe Express and Firefly
- 5️⃣ CapCut: Mobile Video Editing and TikTok and Reel Templates
- 6️⃣ Otter.ai: Transcription on the go
- 7️⃣ Opus Clips: Ai powered video editing which turns long-form video content into dynamic and engage short-form mobile video soundbites
Notice I didn’t list ChatGPT. You see, so far, I can live without it. I’m still a huge fan of emptying all the ideas from my own brain. If you want to know how I use it go check out Episode 80 of the Public Sector Marketing Show.
Interview | Now I’ve given you 7 of my favourite content marketing tools. But here’s the bonus.
I spoke to a number of Ai generative software companies at Content Marketing World in Washington. Here’s what they had to say about their inventions.
We hear from the teams from.
- ✔ Jasper.Ai
- ✔ PlayPlay
- ✔ WISTIA
- ✔ RWS
Thank You for Listening!
Thank you for tuning into episode 86. If you are a regular listener, please rate and review our show.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your questions. I love hearing from my listeners, don’t be a social media stranger. Contact me at @JSTweetsDigital
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't already, please subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.