As I reflect on the final few days of 2021 it’s fair to say that public sector communications has undergone quite a transformation in the past 12 months.
COVID-19 continued to dominate and changing work practices, working from home, virtual events and increased digital engagement with the public took centre stage.
So coming up in the last Public Sector Marketing Show of 2021:
- > The public expect their public services online
- > Looking ahead to 2022, it’s showtime for public sector marketing pros as more strategic content planning will serve you well
- > I speak to Aleksandra Kuzmanovic, Social Media Manager with the World Health Organisation and we discuss the lessons learned his year, what we should do in 2022 to win or maintain public trust, and why public sector pros need to lead the digital transformation revolution in their own organisations
- > And a final ‘thank you’ to everyone who helped bring the Public Sector Marketing Show to you this year.
As we close the door on 2021, we reflect on what public sector pros have learned from a communications perspective and what you can take into 2022. | #PublicSectorMarketingShow #governmentcommunications #publicsectormarketing #covidcommunicationsClick To Tweet
Joanne’s Column: The Public Expect a Service Online
The question is NOT ‘if we will deliver public services online and communicate mainly online’ anymore, it’s ‘how we should do it effectively and efficiently?’.
Covid-19 has changed public sector communications forever. In today’s column I’m sharing my views on how to approach this with leadership and commitment.
Consulting: It’s Show Time For Public Sector Comms
I know this sounds a bit crazy, but I am really very serious.
It is time that public sector and government agencies got their own show!
Interview with Aleksandra Kuzmanovic
In this episode I interview Aleksandra Kuzmanovic, Social Media Manager with the World Health Organisation, who was one of the very first interviewees on my original Covid Conversations back in April 2020 which was the idea that then became this show.
As we close the door on 2021, we reflect on what public sector pros have learned from a communications perspective and what you can take into 2022.
Follow Aleksandra on Twitter. @KuzmanovicA
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS FOR 2022 WEBINAR
Two years on from COVID-19 how has social media transformed? What strategies do you need to put in place this year?
- > Social media leaderboard
- > How to conduct your social media audit
- > Public sector social strategy
- > 10 tactics to deploy in your 2022 plan
WIN our Weekly Show Prize
Also, get a 50% discount on a course of your choice with us!
Thank You for Listening!
Thank you for tuning into episode #41 to find out the data driven storytelling for Public Sector If you are a regular listener, please rate and review our show.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your questions. I love hearing from my listeners, don’t be a social media stranger. Tweet me at @JSTweetsDigital
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch. Email Joanne at email@example.com.
If you haven't already, please subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.