Would you consider yourself digital and social media savvy? Or does digital and social media marketing scare you?
Right now, you might feel behind the digital transformation curve and hindered by the delivery of effective digital communications in your organisation.
But let me reassure you, you are only missing 10% of what you need. You have 90% - which means public sector instinct, understanding of public policy, politics and public diplomacy.
But what I can give you are the digital and social media skills, competencies and confidence to bridge that 10% gap of being successful online.
So in this show I’m going to focus on what you can do this year to bridge the knowledge and skills gaps and so we are going to focus on:
- > What you will learn at the 2021 Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit
- > Hear from public sector marketing pros from around the world who are mastering digital communications
- > How to get the best tickets to the 2021 Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit which is going online for the first time
- > How to get to speak on the Summit stage!
So stay tuned!
[LISTEN TO EPISODE #14]Would you consider yourself digital and social media savvy? Or does digital and social media marketing scare you? | #PublicSectorMarketingShow #PublicSectorDMSClick To Tweet
[WATCH EPISODE #14]
Subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.
I’d really like your opinion on this topic. Tweet me your views to @JSTweetsDigital. Don't forget to use the hashtag #PublicSectorMarketingShow
Master the RRRR Effect Online
In today’s column, I share the top platforms you need to master to have the RRRR effect = Relevance, Real-Time, Reach and Reputation! These also double as the workshops that you can expect to attend at the 2021 Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit.
- > How to Improve Facebook Organic Reach
- > How to Grow Your Instagram Account with Reels, IGTV, and Guides
- > How to Disrupt Disinformation on Twitter
- > How to Leverage LinkedIn for Staff Advocacy
- > How to Master the TikTok Effect
> How to Build a Successful YouTube Channel for Niche Topics
- > How to Design a Highly Converting Website Landing Page
- > How to Design Successful Email Marketing Campaigns
- > How to Run Successful Facebook Ad Campaigns
- > How to Master Stories Cross Platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- > How to Livestream a Social Media Show
- > How to Develop Your Social Video Strategy
- > How to Develop a Digital Communications Transformation Roadmap
- > How to Podcast with Purpose, From Launch to Influence
These are also the topics of the workshops that we will run at the 2021 Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit.
I’d really like your opinion on this topic. Tweet me your views to @JSTweetsDigital.
Insights from Public Sector Marketing Pros Changing the World One Digital Message at a Time
In today’s show, I’m sharing some of the highlights from the Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit where I’ve had speakers from across the globe grace our stage and inspire us with actionable insights.
This is also a flavour of what you can expect from the 2021 event.
Would you like to speak at our event: Submit your case study now.
Summit Features and Benefits of Attending
- > Two days out of the office will transform your year and online strategy
- > Attend a digital marketing conference specifically for the public sector
- > Network with link-minded public sector pros
- > Get insights into social media trends for government and public sector
- > Hear case studies from across the world on social media and digital marketing tactics
- > Access the Summit presentations and workshops for 3 months after it ends
- > Recieve a CPD Certificate of attendance
PUBLIC SECTOR & GOVERNMENT CASE STUDIES
We are inviting government and public sector agencies to provide examples of good digital marketing and social media practice which will be showcased at the 2021 Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit on 22-23 September. The event will take place online this year.
The Summit will focus on insights and case studies from agencies across the globe under three categories.
- > Digital Marketing
- > Social Media
- > COVID-19 Crisis Communications
Some case studies may overlap in two or more categories, and that's ok, just choose the one which you think best fits your example.
You may be invited to take part in our Summit based on your submission. Submit your idea here.
Submissions not selected for the Summit will be invited to be showcased on our podcast, blog, and social media show.
Do you want to be a speaker?
Submit your case study https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PublicSectorDigitalMarketingSummit
Tickets are now on sale. Get the best tickets at our Early Bird Rates!
ALL TICKETS OFFER THE SAME BENEFITS WITH FULL ACCESS OVER TWO DAYS
Early Bird €350
(available until July 21)
(July 22-September 21)
Two Ticket Saver €700
(available up to September 21)
WIN our Weekly Show Prize
Also, get a 50% discount on a course of your choice with us!
Thank You for Listening!
Thank you for tuning into episode #12. If you are a regular listener, please rate and review our show.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your questions. I love hearing from my listeners, don’t be a social media stranger. Tweet me at @JSTweetsDigital
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch. Email Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't already, please subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.