In this week’s episode, we take a deep dive into the social media changes you need to know. Social media is changing at such a rate that I’m here to help you keep your tactics fresh and successful.
You don’t need to implement all updates but you should be aware of the changes.
I’m joined by Andy Lambert from ContentCal to take us through this month’s news and feature updates on the social networks, and I provide my views on what’s relevant for public sector marketing pros.
Top changes include:
• > Audio rooms are coming to LinkedIn
• > TikTok is testing re-sharing posts
• > Twitter adds a new Spaces icon and is testing private Spaces
• > Meta is testing multi-person streaming on Facebook
• > Facebook allows creators to turn on Professional Mode
• > Monetisation opportunities continue to attract more creators on all social networks
What's New In Social Media?
What's New In Facebook?
What's New In Instagram?
What's New In Twitter?
What's New In LinkedIn?
What's New In TikTok?
What's New In Snapchat?
What's New In Pinterest?
A Digital PR Strategy for Public Sector
News and public relations have transformed as citizens now consume information across multiple channels and devices. Journalists and media are no longer the sole authors of news and information.
Right now, you and your colleagues have a remarkable opportunity to build an engaged audience that turn to you as a trusted source.
What you will learn:
- > How to turn your press release into a digital magnet
- > How to repurpose digital PR for greater digital reach
- > How to maximise your reach as a subject matter expert
- > How to measure digital PR success
WIN our Weekly Show Prize
Also, get a 50% discount on a course of your choice with us!
Thank You for Listening!
Thank you for tuning into episode #47 to find out Social Media News, What You Need To Know This Month. If you are a regular listener, please rate and review our show.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your questions. I love hearing from my listeners, don’t be a social media stranger. Tweet me at @JSTweetsDigital
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch. Email Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't already, please subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.