- > Top 3 reasons people use social media
- > TikTok V YouTube engagement rates, a study from eMarketer
- > Facebook Groups renamed to Communities
- > Facebook Reels adds Sticker Ads
- > Instagram to bring back Chronological Order feed
- > IGTV has now been completed sunsetted from Instagram
- > Auto captions now available on video on Instagram feed
- > Moderation comes to Instagram livestreams
Let’s start with the trends.
TikTok vs. YouTube
IG Story Insights
So, what’s new on Facebook?
New Group Moderation tools
Groups being renamed to Communities
Combined FB and IG Reels Stats
[Test] Facebook Reels Sticker Ads
What’s New on Instagram?
The return of the chronological Instagram feed?
Instagram are closing the IGTV standalone app along with IGTV ads
Autocaptions for Feed Videos
Moderation for IG livestreams
Scheduled Sticker for IG Stories
Instagram creator tags
Product tags for all.
[Test] IG Subscription Sticker
[Test] Subscriber only Reels
What’s new on Twitter?
Twitter Audio Clips for Spaces
Twitter Spaces Analytics
Twitter Creator Monetisation Dashboard
Customise your Twitter View
Twitter Shops now Available in US
Twitter Communities Get Closer
[Test] Twitter Podcasts
What’s New on LinkedIn?
New LinkedIn Post Insights
Newsletters for Company Pages
LinkedIn Partner Marketing Community
LinkedIn Live Sponsoring
LinkedIn to Launch a Podcasting Network
What’s New on TikTok?
TikTok 10 Minute Videos
Polls are Coming to TikTok
Desktop TikTok Scheduling
TikTok ‘Saves’ Counter
What’s New on Pinterest?
What’s New on YouTube?
YouTube Live Guests and Notifications
What’s New on Reddit?
Reddit Community Discovery
Trends and Themes.
• > Social media usage fuelling more purchase intent
• > TikTok engagement growth continues, but…
• > Creator monetisation is at a tipping point and will drive social media direction
• > LinkedIn leading with tools to directly grow a business
• > Twitter still champion social audio
• > Social commerce continues to evolve
• > Live streaming continues to be an area of focus
• > Engagement drives the social platforms - new tools are emerging to encourage