Top 10 takeaways from Social Media News Show
- > Trends
- > Data
- > Feature Updates
Let's Start with Trends
- > Be-Real - The Next Big Thing?
- > Focus on UGC
Let's Go with the Data
- > Snapchat is Growing Faster than other Social Platforms
- > Consumer Spending Growth
- > TikTok User Engagement Keeps on Growing
- > How Hashtags Impact Instagram Performance
- > Best Time to Post - Facebook
- > Best Time to Post - Twitter
- > Best Time to Post - LinkedIn
- > Best Time to Post - Instagram
What's New on Facebook?
- > Monetization in the Metaverse
What's New on Twitter?
- > Elon Musk buys Twitter
- > Twitter Professional Accounts are now available to all
- > Twitter is Adding an 'edit' Button
- > New Notifications for Twitter Spaces
- > Twitter Launch 'Quick Promote'
What's New on LinkedIn?
- > LinkedIn give more insight into who's viewed your profile
- > LinkedIn have added new prompts for cover videos
- > LinkedIn have added an ability to feature your Newsletter
What's New on Instagram?
- > Instagram's creator-focused changes
- > Instagram improves support for causes
- > Instagram improves Stories insights
- > Instagram test a change to hashtag pages
- > Instagram improves editing for reels
What's New on TikTok?
- > GIFs come to TikTok
- > TikTok launch 'Effect House'
- > TikTok launch interactive ads
What's New on Youtube?
- > Youtube search insights
- > Youtube leans in on 'Shorts' promotion
- > Remixing comes to Shorts
What's New on Snapchat?
- > Snapchat integration with Youtube
- TikTok's growth continues, both in users and features
- YouTube continues to be an attractive component of a strategy
- Instagram will increasingly focus on reels
- New Advertising formats present new opportunities for brands
- New Monetisation tools present new opportunities for creators
- Consider your posting times, hashtag volume and platform mix to target right the audience