How to whitelist emails
In order to help ensure proper delivery of emails to your inbox, you can add senders of legitimate emails to your Whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list. View instructions on how to do whitelist emails below:
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add [wlemail] to contacts list to finish.
1. Click [wlemail] in the header of the message you’re viewing.
2. Click Add to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
1. Click Address Book .
2. Click File.
3. Click New Card.
4. Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish. .
5. Click Edit to finish