It's the 4th Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit and this year we are going hybrid! We are delighted to offer attendees the choice of attending in-person or online via our dedicated event app.
In this blog post and video below, I'm sharing what you can expect and why you should take one day out of the office to transform your next marketing year! I'm also announcing our speaker line-up!
Who is the Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit for?
This event is ideal for senior decision-makers, managers, marketing, PR, digital, web, social media or communications professionals working in a public sector agency, in a Government department, in politics, or policing. It gives a stage to your peers to share their communications challenges and wins, while also championing the great work that public sector pros do in the public interest.
Now more than ever we need to show up online to build trust and demonstrate transparency so that the public are engaged and enthusiastic.
The Agenda and Themes
This year's Summit will focus on the following topics:
- Innovation in public sector communications is our flagship theme
- The shift to mobile social video content such as Reels & TikTok will be on the agenda
- Communicating science in a world where climate change, pandemics, and energy crises are now everyday issues is critical
- Leadership online is also another segment and how the public will engage with people over branded profiles
- I’m also including audience interaction this year, so Q&As throughout the day
Who's Speaking at the Public Sector Digital Marketing Summit?
What's included in my Ticket?
The Whova Event App will allow all attendees (in-person & online) to network, so you’ll be able to see who’s in attendance and add comments & questions in there
Refreshments, a hard copy of my new book, a conference pack and access to replays of the digital presentations for 3 months is included in the in-person ticket and as it's CPD Accredited you gain 8 CPD points