Building public trust and engagement in the Digital Age
I began my career as a broadcast journalist and I am fortunate to work with the commercial radio sector in Ireland as a digital transformation and social media trainer. I’ve seen the sector evolve over two decades and right now their role has never been more relevant as they are the most trusted medium.
In this episode, we are discussing how to build public trust and engagement in the Digital Age using the power of radio.
81% of people in Ireland listen to radio every day. This translates into 3.2 million weekday listeners.
More than half tune into their local or regional station and 43% listen to a national station. Among the younger, 15 to 34-year market, 71% listen daily.
There is no doubt that radio is a key partner for government and public sector agencies.
In this show I bring you behind the scenes of a recent webinar I hosted in conjunction with Learning Waves "The Power of Radio for Public Sector":
- > The latest radio trends relevant to public sector
- > How radio and digital combine to create perfect public interest campaigns
- > How to measure radio campaign performance
[LISTEN TO EPISODE #7]LISTEN: The Power of Radio for Public Sector Marketing | #PublicSectorMarketingShow #JoanneSweeney #LearningWaves #RadioforPublicSectorClick To Tweet
[WATCH EPISODE #7]
Subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.
Discover the latest radio trends relevant to public sector | #PublicSectorMarketingShow #JoanneSweeney #LearningWaves #RadioforPublicSectorClick To Tweet
I’d really like your opinion on this topic. Tweet me your views to @JSTweetsDigital. Don't forget to use the hashtag #PublicSectorMarketingShow
In this webinar, hosted in conjunction with Learning Waves, we cover the following topics:
- > The Power of Local, Fiona Stack, General Manager, Radio Kerry
- > The Power of Talk Radio, Patricia Monahan, Station Editor, Newstalk
- > The Power of Radio to Engage Audiences, Brian McCarthy, Sales Director, Urban Media
- > The Power of Radio for Public Trust, Damien Tiernan, Presenter Deise Today, WLR FM
- IPSOS MBRI JNLR - Radio in a Digital World
- Choose Radio - Radio during Coronavirus
- The Future is Local - Amarach Study
WIN our Weekly Show Prize
Also, get a 50% discount on a course of your choice with us!
Thank You for Listening!
Thank you for tuning into episode #7. If you are a regular listener, please rate and review our show.
Don’t forget to get in touch with your questions. I love hearing from my listeners, don’t be a social media stranger. Tweet me at @JSTweetsDigital
If you would like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch. Email Joanne at [email protected]
If you haven't already, please subscribe to The Public Sector Marketing Show or your preferred podcast platform.